Position: EMEA Senior Brand Manager- Innovation (Maternity Cover)
Based: Haddenham, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Are you a talented & passionate Brand or Senior Brand Manager, hungry for growth? Are you a foodie at heart and looking to join a talented Marketing Innovation team to continue developing your career in a dynamic FMCG company with lots of scope for personal and professional growth? If so, we’d like to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our EMEA Growth Platforms Marketing Team who are jointly responsible for driving the innovation agenda to deliver growth across the EMEA region through many of our consumer’s favourite Market-Leading brands. From Schwartz, Kamis & Ducros Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Recipe Mixes, to Franks & Cholula Hot Sauces, & French’s/Kamis Mustards.
Reporting into the EMEA Growth Platforms Director, you will work from a clear EMEA Category Vision to lead a Category Innovation Strategy & use this to shape a 1-3 year product pipeline & activation plan. You will identify category growth opportunities, develop & work with cross-functional teams such as Local & Global Marketing Teams, Commercialisation, Insights & Analytics, Digital Communications & Ecomm, Graphics Design, R&D and Culinary as well as external agencies when needed, to deliver scalable, winning innovation & drive McCormick Sales, Share & profitability. .
Insights & Analytics:
- Ongoing business analytics to monitor Category & NPD performance across the EMEA region
- Ongoing consumer trends & research, you will be the consumer insights expert for your dedicated platform
- Work closely with our Insights & Analytics team you will turn datapoints and research into insights and insights into actions, to identify category innovation opportunities across the EMEA region for your dedicated platform
- Support NPD post evaluations with actionable insights & build learnings into future plans
- Build and deliver regular business presentations to key stakeholders and senior leaders
Strategy & Plans:
- Lead the Development of the 1-3 year EMEA Category Innovation Strategy, using this to shape the product pipeline & activation plan for your dedicated platform & input into the annual EMEA regional brand plan
- Lead the development & delivery of innovation through all stage Gates, gaining continued stakeholder alignment as you do so, whilst working with key functions from ideation through to execution & Go to Market
- Input into the preparation of Quarterly Global Innovation Updates to Senior Leadership teams
- Support our sustainability roadmap to deliver against 100% of our products to be reusable, recyclable or repurposed by 2025
- Accountable for the delivery of agreed innovation targets with P&L responsibility
- Contribute to the product life cycle management, driving efficiencies through simplification
- BA in Marketing or related disciplineProven successful experience working within a Leading FMCG Innovation & Brand-Building role at Brand/Senior Brand Manager
- Data-driven & analytical, you will excel working with the likes of Nielsen, Kantar & Google Trends to perform analysis & turn insights into actions
- Consumer-Centric-you will naturally place the consumer at the heart of everything you do & will excel at driving insight from market research & trends data, be comfortable working with a variety of research methodologies and a multitude of agencies such as Tastewise, Zappi, OnePulse, Vypr
- Omnichannel approach & Excellence in NPD development, execution & portfolio management, influencing and collaborating to drive what’s needed to grow against a clear category vision
- Strong Business Ownership – you’ll see your platform as your own business & love to roll up your sleeves & get stuck into building & leading your platform & brands growth.
- Strong project leadership experience of managing multiple projects & strong ability to prioritise
- Cross-Functional team player– building strong relationships across departments within EMEA, you’ll naturally take everyone with you & work as one team to deliver against one common goal
- Positive, can-do spirit – you’ll bring bags of energy & enthusiasm to driving your platform growth
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone’s contributions and do what’s right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center (job req.n° 71120).
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LBGT employer.