The new hire will join Minerva’s Hamburg office. Image Credit: Minerva Bunkering
Marine fuel supplier Minerva Bunkering is seeking to hire a junior bunker trader or assistant for its Hamburg office.
The company is looking for candidates with a degree in a relevant discipline and at least two years of experience in shipping, bunkering or sales, it said in a job posting on LinkedIn on Wendesday.
The posting lists the following responsibilities for the role:
- Assist with sales and marketing and ensure clear communication, pre and post sales, with customers and suppliers
- Acquire sound knowledge about the products which the Company provides
- Support Sales on a day-to-day responsibilities
- Learn and understand both customer´s need and actual Market structure
- Learn the company’s Supply chain and suggest solutions accordingly and as necessary
- Liaise with customers to ensure service-delivery; working to suit individual customer needs and requirements
- Sustain actual Portfolio and build an own book of customers
- Track market activity and analyze trends as required
- Keep abreast and analyze relevant bunker market trends such as competition and oil prices
For more information, click here.